Stampede 2009
Stampede 2008
Stampede 2007
Well, another Stampede is done & over and I thought I would look back at some of the pictures from previous years. It seems that year after year, the Agriculture Area of the Stampede is a favorite for us all (but I must admit, as the kids get older, the rides are becoming a very close second). I'm not sure what we'll do when the Alberta Beef Producers decide to get rid of their picture op area! Aside from attending the Chinook Centre Pancake Breakfast, it seems to be the only thing we do EVERY year for Stampede! I'm also not sure what we'll do when we have three children and only two horses . . . . :)

OK, so Alan just noticed that Isabelle is wearing the same shoes in 2008 & 2009. My guess is that they were a bit big for 2008 and a bit small for 2009 but still, a good example of how kids with small feet take forever to grow out of shoes!
ReplyDeleteperhaps Isabelle will hold her baby sister on the horse - or really, both Kyla and Isabelle didn't make it on until they were 2, so you have another 2 years and by that time, Isabelle might be too big. Hope Stampede was good this year - I only heard about all the animal deaths.
ReplyDelete