
Yesterday I was officially 38 weeks pregnant and so the waiting game has begun. I was at the doctor Tuesday and she estimated that I had at least another week to go (I was still at 1cm and the baby hadn't dropped any further). My belly is measuring as if I was 42 weeks pregnant - giving me some empirical evidence that I am in fact, huge! Nothing to worry about though - ultrasound results all show a healthy baby with a healthy amount of fluid - I'm just carrying her all out front (52 inches around my belly button, to be exact).
While we wait, the kids and I are trying to keep cool - visiting every body of water in Calgary we can find including local lakes, splash parks and even our own backyard. It's nice to finally see summer in Calgary but it would be even nicer to see a new baby!!
Stay tuned!!
Cute pic of the kids:) You gotta love how bare bums tranform them from kids to little babies once again!! Hang in there...you know you can't be pregnant forever (or can you...hmmm...)...can't wait to hear good news from the Stewart clan soon:)
ReplyDeleteOMG...I just watched the video of Isabelle playing in the rain puddle then dumping out her boots...I laughed out loud...totally hysterical!!
ReplyDelete