What a difference a year makes!
I remember taking her in for an ultrasound around this time last year and it was not a pleasant experience to say the least. In the end, it took me & another nurse to hold her down (screaming, of course) while the tech quickly got the pictures she needed.
Yesterday was the complete opposite.
Kyla laid still on the bed, chatting away to the tech ("Mommy has baby in belly . . . . A girl . . . Sister at school . . . . . Daddy pick her up"). Even when she had to lay on her tummy so they could take a million pictures of her back (I think the tech was a bit surprised by her lack of kidney on the one side), Kyla did fabulous!!
Kyla has an appointment next Tuesday morning with the doctor who did the surgery so we will get the results at that time. I am hoping that because she has been healthy & infection free that she will be put under "maintenance" care for the longer term. I'll keep you posted!

That is great news Amber, it makes your day easier when the kids surprise you like that.
ReplyDelete