Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bryan, Baby!!

I've just returned from the Bryan Adams concert and I'm still a bit wired so what better to do than blog it???
The concert was awesome!! It was just Bryan on stage with a guitar for an entire 2 hours. No opening act, no band, no fancy slideshow. Just him and sometimes a piano player. Wow! I saw Sheryl Crow in concert a few months ago and although I enjoy her music, there is no way her voice could hold a stage like that. Only the true singers can really do it. For those that know Calgary, the concert was at the Jack Singer where the CPO play so the acoustics were amazing. Rather than pay for two tickets & a babysitter, we decided that Alan would stay home and do his homework while I sat in the 15th row. Yep, I could almost see the pot marks on his face from teenage acne. It was one of the best concerts I have seen in a long time. A great "night off" for sure!! (Did I mention that I had my hair done just before the concert - even better).

No comments:

Post a Comment