Isabelle, Kyla & I are flying out to Abbotsford tomorrow morning and Alan will join us Sunday morning (he has class all day Friday & Saturday). Isabelle was so excited about visiting Grandma & Boompa that she put on her PJ's before dinner in the hopes that "one more sleep" would soon be over. Let's hope that all of that excitement lends itself to a good night's sleep!!
We have a couple of things planned for the extra-long weekend: I have a mini family reunion organized for a bunch of people I went to high school with on Saturday morning, we are spending the day at the Vancouver Aquarium on Sunday and we are going to visit Auntie Carrie's school and have dinner with Carrie, Shane & Quito on Monday. Should be lots of fun!!
Look for an update Tuesday afternoon/evening when we return.

I have to train myself to look here. I am so used to my Google Reader. Two posts! Yippeee! Hope you are having fun.
ReplyDelete