Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We Miss Auntie!


My sister, Mandy and her partner, Troy, were able to come down for a visit this weekend (they live in Fort MacMurray). We had a great time while they were here. The highlight was definitely the Sunday Brunch at the Zoo (although the welcome picnic for Isabelle's school held at Lake Sundance on Saturday was a close second). The girls did not want "Auntie" to leave! It's a good thing because Auntie Mandy is going to be looking after Isabelle & Kyla for a week in October while Alan, Kendra and I go Grand Cayman. (Alan will be busy working with his MBA team on their global project and Kendra & I will be busy hanging out by the pool).
I love this picture of Mandy and Kendra - a keepsake for sure considering Kendra's middle name was given after Mandy (who is really Amanda Marie). I don't think that Mandy wanted to give her back!

1 comment:

  1. Nice that you guys got to visit! I love Lake Sundance!

    ReplyDelete