Kendra just passed 7 weeks old and from the beginning, I have thought that she looked more like Alan than me. Actually, I thought that she looked more like Isabelle (who looks just like Alan) than of me. That is, until today.
Alan took this picture of Kendra hanging out in her chair and I must say, I think she DOES look at least a bit like me.
She had her first smiles for me yesterday and seems to consistently smile when I sing to her. The kid has pretty good taste in music - she seems to smile more for the Beatles than anything else. (Meanwhile, Kyla continues to tell me not to sing). Kendra has reached the point that she knows there is a world around her and doesn't want to miss out on the action. As soon as she hears Isabelle & Kyla playing, she is awake, alert & watching to see what is going on. This continues much of the day until she finally falls asleep exhausted from all the activity. Ahh, the life of the third child!

Oh ya, she totally looks like you in this photo!
ReplyDeleteI agree as well.
ReplyDelete