Friday, April 24, 2009

I Love the Koalas!!



While Grandma & Boompa were here, we went to visit the Koalas at the Zoo. We made sure we were there early in the morning in the hopes of catching a feeding. Unfortunately, there was a breakfast program that day so we missed the daily weighing but we did manage to see them eating their own breakfast (and caught one of them walking along a tree branch). The other bonus of getting there early is that there was no one else around so the girls were able to watch from right up front. I must admit, I am fascinated by the Koalas and will be sad when the summer comes and it is too busy to see them (unless you want to wait in line for 30 minutes) and when they finally leave to go back home to San-Diego in September. For now, though, I think we have found the perfect time of day to Koala-watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment