Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Travellin' Babies

Our trip home from Langley got us thinking about exactly how much the kids have travelled on airplanes in their lifetimes. It feels like Kyla hasn't flown as much in her first two years as what Isabelle did but I was curious to see exactly how much (those years of University research apparently still have an impact). I was shocked to see that by the time Kyla turns two years old, she will have been on MORE airplane flights than Isabelle had when she turned two. In Isabelle's first two years, she had been on 14 airplanes in total. By the time we get back from Mexico (and Kyla turns two), she will have been on 16 airplanes in total. Talk about frequent flyer miles!! (This may also explain why our dog sitter was able to buy a new vehicle this year - tee hee).
The picture above is Isabelle & Kyla playing Grandma's piano. I love the way that Kyla has her hands perfectly arranged. I must play more than I thought for her to pick up on correct piano pose!!

1 comment: