Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Sick House

I think Isabelle was the first to come down with it. The night before we came back from the coast, Isabelle crashed at Auntie Carrie & Uncle Shane's house. By the time we got home to Calgary, she had a fever (but Kyla still seemed alright).
The last before last was brutal with the kids taking turns on which one was up calling for Mommy. By morning, I doubt I slept 3 hours straight. (Talk about preparing for a newborn!!). Thankfully, last night was better with Isabelle only waking once. I thought that maybe we had turned a corner but by this afternoon, fevers were back up, energy was low and crankiness was rampant. Alan seems to be feeling better and as usual, I will probably dodge the bullet until everyone is well again.
As you can see from the picture above, it LOOKS like two sick girls just lie in bed and watch cartoons all day but really, the moment I leave the room or they need something, crying and tantrums erupt. I hope this ends soon!!!

2 comments: