Monday, February 9, 2009

I Aim to Please!

When there is a request, I do my best to fill it. That said, though, that I have learned there is no pleasing some people in life. No matter what you do, at the end of the day, you are still going to get a nasty email from Israel. I've given up trying to please those people.
I digress . . . .
As Carrie asked, here is the latest picture of me pregnant. I am about 3 months here (or 14 weeks). When I look at this picture, I am amazed that some people are still hesitant to ask when I am due. To me, it looks obvious that I am pregnant but I guess you never can be too careful!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Amber!! Makes it feel more real that I'm going to have another niece. I think it's a good idea that you're going to find out the sex of the baby - I'd be as shocked as Isabelle if it's a boy. By the way, I love that the blog connects me to youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool, eh? Now I don't have to remember to send an email to everyone each time I post a new video on YouTube!!

    ReplyDelete