When I talked with Alan this morning, I learned that he had a little escape artist on his hands last night. We knew that Kyla could get out if her crib rails were down but last night she got out with the crib rails up. Thinking that she had used the wall to leverage herself, Alan moved the crib. But then, not 10 minutes later, she was out again!! As it turns out, she was using one of the toys attached to the side to help boost her out of the crib. Meanwhile, Isabelle heard the commotion and was up to investigate. So much for an early night!!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Escape Artist
So last night was my "night off" as I attended a council meeting for Isabelle's school. I returned home about 9:30 to find Alan sleeping (no surprise - we've all been exhausted since he returned from Kingston). As usual, I checked on the girls before I went to bed myself and found Kyla's crib moved away from the wall. I thought it was strange but assumed that she had been playing with the light in her closet again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I never had this problem. Of course the reason I didn't is because I slept with Chloe for like 2 years :)
ReplyDelete