We had a great Halloween! After a rough start to the morning (which included Kyla heading back to bed for a nap at 10am), we went to Boo at the Zoo after lunch. Alan made it home in time from class to join us so that was a welcomed surprise. After getting home, we carved pumpkins, had dinner (pumpkin face tuna melts) and then went out Trick or Treating. Kyla really caught on this year and could have kept going forever. "Just one more house, Mommy". Although the weather was really warm (about 7 above when we headed out), Isabelle & Kendra got cold after half the cul-de-sac and had to head home. Kyla and I did a few more houses before Kyla reluctantly packed it in for the night - thank goodness I'm not above bribing my kids with candy!!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awesome photo. I love the duck in the middle!
ReplyDelete