Friday, April 17, 2009

Accident Prone Kyla


Do you ever feel like you have a stretch of days where you trip on your own feet? I think Kyla is feeling that way lately. It seems that almost every day, she is having an accident of some form that is resulting in free-flowing blood. Poor thing!! At least she's a tough kid and so far (cross your fingers), nothing has been scar-worthy (or hospital-worthy for that matter). It started with a spill down the stairs last week (which abruptly ended with a crash into the baby gate) and the last few days, it has been small stuff like scraped knees on the playground or a whacked tooth from the shopping cart.
When I mentioned this to Alan, his response was, "I think we are going to have our share of scrapes with that little one. She's fearless".
Case in point: We went shopping at Ikea for bunk beds for the girls. We were looking at one and Isabelle climbed up on the bottom bunk and immediately, Kyla pointed to the top bunk and said "UP PLEASE". I have a feeling that kid is going to go right from a crib to the top bunk without any issue. Let's hope she chooses not to "fly" from it!!

1 comment:

  1. Is Kyla still feeling that the world is "sippy"? (slippy)

    ReplyDelete