Friday, March 13, 2009

This Time Tomorrow

We've just put two very excited kids to bed and I realized that at this time tomorrow, we will be on a plane bound for Mexico!! Our flight leaves at 7:20pm and after a 5 and a half hour flight, we arrive in Mexico around 1am local time (so I think they are on the same time zone as Vancouver).
Alan is in school all day tomorrow so packing is being done tonight. Tomorrow is also Isabelle's last day of dance class for this semester so they are having a "show" for the parents. Needless to say . . . . another big, busy day but at least it will make the waiting go quickly!!
Any internet access will be devoted to Alan while we are in Mexico (so he can keep in touch with his Queen's team) so I won't be updating our blog. Look for an update sometime next Sunday when we're settled (considering we don't arrive until 2am, it might be later in the day).

1 comment:

  1. You are on your way to the airport. Lucky ducks! Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete