Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Great Weekend Away

This past weekend was my bi-annual scrapbook retreat down in Pincher Creek. It seems like each time I go, it is a different mix of friends so the conversation is always interesting. We left on Friday morning, came back Sunday afternoon and had a great time. I managed to get "all caught up" and even got a few pre-baby pages done. Talk about productive!! (Good thing because I will miss the retreat in October and possibly even the one next March as well due to baby 3).
The girls did great with Alan while I was gone. Friday & Saturday have come to be pretty busy around here so Alan was in charge of taking Isabelle to swimming on Friday morning, school on Friday afternoon and dance class on Saturday. I think that he enjoyed the chance to watch Isabelle do some of the lessons and in general, just spend time with the girls.
For this week, it's back to the grind and then Saturday night, we are off to Mexico. (I know, such a tough life!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment